4 bedroom villa with cachet, remodeled, in Boavista
In one of the noblest areas of Porto, we find this charming villa, with 3 suites and 1 office, large social areas, swimming pool, garage and a generous garden.
The plot of land has 2,175.50m2, and the house itself with a private gross area of 380m2. The careful garden around the house, further highlights the architectural beauty of the main building, a feature that can only be enhanced by the high quality of the interior finishes and the good taste of the owners. Benefiting from an excellent sun exposure that gives it a lot of luminosity and comfort.
- Full bathroom with 4.40m2;
- Storage 1 with 5.70m2;
- Laundry treatment area with 22.40m2;
- Multipurpose room with 57.10m2;
- Technical area with 4.60m2;
- Pantry with 23.30m2;
- Entrance hall with 27.50m2;
- Large living room with fireplace, with an area of 58.80m2 and with access to the porch, garden and pool;
- Fully equipped kitchen with 28.20m2;
- Dining room with fireplace, with an area of 31m2;
- Guest bathroom with 3.50m2;
- Bedroom en-suite 1 with 18.15m2 with closet, plus full bathroom with 5.90m2;
- Bedroom en-suite 2 with 21.70m2 plus full bathroom with 1.62m2. The suite also has access to the large balcony of the upper floor;
- Bedroom en-suite 3 with 18.15m2 with closet, full bathroom with 5.90m2;
- Bedroom / Office with 21.70m2 with access to the large balcony of the upper floor.
- Guest house studio;
- Garage for 2 cars;
- Large garden;
- Double glazing;
- Central heating on the gas level 0. The upper floor has underfloor heating;
Privileged location next to the Rosario College, within walking distance of the City Park and the Casa da Música. It offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with the ease of commerce and services in the vicinity. A 5-minute drive to serralves museum.
Porto received the award for best city destination in Europe in November 2022.
Energy Rating: B-